12 November - 28 November, 2019
PEOPLE SMART is a 3 week evening course at Laidlaw College, 70 Condell Avenue, Bryndwr, Christchurch
Tuesdays & Thursdays
7:15pm - 9:45pm
Presenter: Richard Black
Many people live in reaction to people but are unaware that what they are experiencing has more to do with what's going on in them. As a result they can also struggle to communicate clearly and respectfully what they are thinking, feeling and needing.
In this course discover the key aspects that make you tick and where some of your bad habits come from; learn how to communicate constructively with difficult people; and grow in ways of communicating that enable you to ask for what you need, negotiate for what you want, and protect your personal boundaries.
• Trust as the foundation of all relationships
• The underlying drivers of different ‘personality’ types
• Grow beyond different dysfunctional relating styles
• Assertiveness, negotiation and communicating well
• Understanding male-female communication and mindsets
• Grow closer intimate relationships